What will I learn?
- Analyze Acadience Reading data (formerly DIBELS)
- Organize effective student groups
- Link strategies to student needs
- Design focused interventions
- How will informal diagnostic assessments
- assist with instructional planning
…and much more!
This session will functionally create the difference between going through the motions of yet another assessment to fulfill some reporting requirement and actually using Acadience Reading to improve reading outcomes. Most everyone who uses Acadience Reading has invested time and money in learning how to administer and score the assessment. Make sure that you make the same commitment to understanding the information so that the effort of collecting good data is not wasted!
****Learn more about the name change from DIBELS to Acadience Reading by clicking here.